The Compel Office Furniture Advantage
Compel is an In-Stock Commercial Grade Office Furniture Manufacturer. Andy Stern’s has been proud to offer Compel products in the DC area for over 5 years. Compel provides the highest quality executive office furniture, office furniture solutions, and office workstations through their affiliated partnership channels. Compel Office Furniture was founded on the principle that not all office furniture products or suppliers are created equally. By focusing on the details, they are able to offer superior designs, superior materials, superior components and a superior product overall. And, by offering quality, in-stock furniture at affordable price points, they continue to grow through new and repeat business from loyal, happy clients.
They don’t just sell furniture; Compel delivers confidence.
Innovative ideas, attractive designs, and unmatched depth of experience make Compel Office Furniture the company you can trust. Trust to stand behind our products. Trust to seek out solutions. Trust to provide superior products at affordable prices.
Compel Office Furniture Firsts
- The first In-Stock supplier to eliminate Styrofoam from our laminate case goods packaging
- The first to offer a catalyzed UV finish on our wood veneer products
- The first In-Stock supplier to offer case goods that can be keyed alike
- The first company to offer and in-stock benching system
- Green initiatives that focus on better products for a sustainable environment
- The first In-Stock manufacturer to offer multiple drawer pull options on case goods
- The first In-Stock manufacturer to offer multiple tack board and guest chair fabrics
Discounts Start at 40% Off All Prices Shown
We Are Value Driven!
At Andy Stern’s Office Furniture our goal is to be your go-to dealership for office furniture that requires maximum quality with quick turnaround times. We have many In-Stock lines and can find the best selection for you and your budget.
Need Help With Selection Or Design? It’s simple: Call or email Ed Dinota, our general manager, and he’ll help you get started! His phone number is 301.614.0500 or you can email him at firstname.lastname@example.org