Furniture for a Sustainable World
Andy Stern’s is proud to introduce Evolve Systems Furniture. Evolve is committed to creating office solutions with environmental responsibility and is the most environmentally friendly systems furniture product on the market! And, it’s designed for the way people work today with the latest technical and design features all at affordable prices!
Protecting the Environment:
- Evolve offers fabrics that are made from 100% recycled polyester, which means less waste going to landfills, reduced demand for petroleum products, and fewer environmental impacts from the processing of petroleum products into polyester.
- Panels are insulated with Roxul®, a mineral wood insulation made from slag (an inert steel product) and basalt rock. Roxul’s high density provides maximum sound absorption to reduce noise in the work environment. Roxul insulation is fire resistant, water repellent and will not support the growth of fungi or mildew.
- Evolve has developed a panel interior made from 100% recycled wood and polypropylene. Through innovated design and technology, Evolve utilizes waste that would normally have been sent to landfill.
- Evolve’s epoxy powder coating process involves no liquids and is solvent free. It contains no harmful VOC’s or lead. Up to 99% of over sprayed powder is reclaimed, mixed with virgin powder and reused. All powder that doesn’t get recirculated is recycled and used to paint non-exposed parts.
- Work surface cores are made from WOODSTALK™, an agri-fibre based product made with formaldehyde-free polyurethane resin and straw. This annually renewable resource is moisture resistant to resist warping.
Read about Evolve’s incredible environmental story in the Corporate Environmental Report “360 Thinking”