You’ve come to the right place!
Andy Stern’s Office Furniture, Inc. is a one of the Washington Area’s top office furniture dealers. Since 1948 we’ve been providing office furniture solutions to Washington’s top businesses. Andy Stern’s success is closely tied to its corporate values. Teamwork, diversity, customer service and a PASSION FOR EXCELLENCE are all values woven throughout our staff. Help us grow – Join our team today!
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
Account Executive Washington, DC Showroom
Since 1948, Andy Stern’s Office Furniture has provided office furniture, furnishings and design services to businesses in the Washington, DC Metropolitan Area. We have 2 beautifully designed showrooms and provide a broad range of furniture and services that help businesses grow. Andy Stern’s commitment to exceeding customer expectations has helped achieve customer satisfaction levels that result in hundreds of ongoing customers. For over 60 years Andy Stern’s has been solving problems for local businesses. The fact that we have been in business since 1948 is a reflection of our company values. We stand for integrity, teamwork, uncompromising commitment to client satisfaction and genuine pride in a job well done.
We are looking for a highly motivated, energetic, friendly, sales oriented individual to service new and existing businesses in our Washington, DC Showroom. A can do attitude and the desire to help others succeed in business is the type of individual we’re looking to hire.
- Must be self-motivated, creative and a self-starter
- Minimum of 2 years experience in inside/outside sales and new business development
- Office Furniture sales experience highly preferred
- Demonstrated, successful sales background and organizational skills and proven ability to meet sales goals.
- Basic computer knowledge to include Outlook, Word, and, hopefully, some CAD experience.
- Ability to work well both independently and within a team environment
- Ability to build relationships with prospective customers and encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
This is a full time position with unlimited earning potential and opportunities! The position includes base salary plus commissions, vacation/personal paid time off, paid holidays, and available benefits including health and disability insurance and 401k.
Send your resume to email@example.com