We recently had the honor of helping furnish EnCompass LLC’s new space as they expanded in Rockville, Md.
EnCompass LLC is a long time customer of Andy Stern’s. They are a fascinating group that helps people all over the world. They offer innovative solutions for organizational excellence. EnCompass seeks to enhance the impact and capacity of government and multilateral agencies, corporations, and nonprofits around the world through customized services in organizational and leadership development, training, technical assistance, and evaluation.
EnCompass’s mission is to bring intelligence, innovation, and inspiration to clients worldwide to support learning and achieve performance excellence.
Hallmarks of EnCompass’ Work
- Appreciative: Incorporating the systematic study of success into all of their programs enables frank conversations and increases participants’ commitment to the outcomes
- Whole systems thinking: Testing assumptions, and incorporating questions that uncover the cultural context and other factors that impinge on the success of the program
- Sustainable learning: Engaging with clients, partners, and beneficiaries in a participatory learning journey that everyone has a stake in the process and results
- Participant-centered: Exercising respect and humility in engaging participants and ensuring that methods are appropriate for each participant
- Equity: An inclusive lens is fundamental to effectively promoting democratization and development impact
EnCompass offers a global and multicultural team of staff and consultants with a deep expertise in a range of issues including health, HIV/AIDS, gender, education and human rights. Their team is staffed with Masters and PhD-credentialed senior social scientists, anthropologists, sociologists, public policy analysts, researchers, trainers, facilitators, and organizational development experts. Their Global Consultant Network is made up of highly qualified professionals located in every region of the globe.
Encompasses clients include: Non-Profits and Foundations, International Organizations, Private Sector Companies, Local and State Governments and the United States Government.
For this project a combination of Evolve Furniture Systems and Office Sources PL laminate desking line for a clean, contemporary look at a very affordable price point. We provided design assistance using our computer aided design programs, procurement and tracking and full delivery and installation service.