Introducing Newport by Lesro. Start with great design, add complete layout flexibility, choose from an endless selection of fabric and upholstery materials, shipped where and when you want, all at a great price. Andy Stern’s is proud to have been selling Lesro products in the Washington, DC area for over 30 years. Take a look at the new Newport series of institutional seating. Available in individual, standard, oversize and bariatric chairs. You can choose from chairs, loveseats, benches and connecting occasional tables Newport is durable and comfortable and perfect for high use reception area, lounge, dining, and pull up applications.
- Upward sloping arms for easy egress
- Guest chairs available in standard 275 lb. Oversize 400 lb., and bariatric 750 lb. Capacities
- Matrex seat support system for long-life comfort
- Wallsaver design
- 1″ separation between seat and back for easy cleaning
- Silver. B or White metal finishes
- Optional black urethane armrests
- Chairs and loveseats connect together with available ganging brackets
- High pressure laminate table tops
- Unlimited selection of fabric, healthcare vinyl, poly Crypton and Nano-Tex coverings
More about Lesro
LESRO has crafted its business during the past 35 years by keeping things simple, and making delightful products at a great price — and delivering those products according to the customer’s schedule. Right from the start, Lesro’s bedrock commitment to its customers has always boiled down to a pain-free pledge: “We’ll take care of it. Don’t worry about a thing.” This sturdy reputation for affordable quality and putting the customer first is the cornerstone upon which Lesro is building its future direction. At the same time, Lesro is putting an extra emphasis on design for the company’s growing family of seating products, not to mention its portfolio of tables and accessories.
Lesro is branching out into new market segments at a time when businesses are seeking furniture that is well-made, environmentally sustainable, thoughtfully and beautifully designed and, perhaps most critical of all, comfortably within even the tightest budget.
As a Lesro Dealership Andy Stern’s Office Furniture, Inc. is well-positioned as an excellent alternative supplier for contract office furniture solutions in conference, reception and health care areas.
That’s the look and feel of Lesro today. That’s why we say: You should get to know them